Photo credit: Niedereschbach (Own work), Wikimedia Commons
Photo credit: Frédérique Voisin-Demery, Flickr
A cup of coffee and coffee seeds.
Lynn Betts / Photo courtesy of USDA Natural Resources Conservation Service., via Wikimedia Commons
Learn about Mr Amirthaalangaranm, the Kacang Puteh man.
Can you spot the sesame seeds?
A dish of Chee Cheong Fun (Steamed Rice Rolls)
Photo credit: Cmglee(Own work), Wikimedia Commons
Check out these kid-friendly recipes.
Sing and dance to the Milkshake song!
#music #motor skills
Where can we buy fruits in Singapore?
#culture #environmental awareness
- Pretend Play (Smoothie Shop)
- Make your own milkshake recipe
- numbers used in recipe
- sequencing (which fruit do you add first, then the next)
- talk about texture of various fruits
- discuss how heavy or light a different fruits feel
- use words like “more” or “less”
Motor Skills Development
- peeling fruit