Be still. Listen.
Does the music make you think of rain or water?
Garrett Arney plays Rain Dance, by Alice Gomez, on the marimba.
Kalani shows you how to play the Rainstick.
Yundi plays Raindrop, by Chopin, on the piano.
Philip Glass plays music on the piano that sounds like water.
The Willson Suite orchestra plays Gentle Rain by Robert W. Smith.
Do you hear the sound of “raindrops”?
Whose feet are these?
A photo of someone wearing stilts.
Photo credit: Jason Wilson, Flikr
Photo credit: Jorge Láscar, Flikr
Frogs like jumping, just like me.
#motorskills#music Jump and dance to the music!
Apes like swinging, just like me.
Cheetahs like running, just like me.
Monkeys like climbing, just like me.
Check out these kid-friendly recipes.
Sing and dance to the Milkshake song!
#music #motor skills
Where can we buy fruits in Singapore?
#culture #environmental awareness
- Pretend Play (Smoothie Shop)
- Make your own milkshake recipe
- numbers used in recipe
- sequencing (which fruit do you add first, then the next)
- talk about texture of various fruits
- discuss how heavy or light a different fruits feel
- use words like “more” or “less”
Motor Skills Development
- peeling fruit